Keeping your lawn green and growing is easily accomplished with routine, year-round maintenance. At JC Landscapes, we take exceptional pride in our lawn application process during any season. Learn what we do with each of our application processes whether in the Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter.
- We use a 21-0-6 slow-release fertilizer.
- Pre-emergent weed control is put down for weedy grasses and a number of broadleaf weeds.
- Post-emergent weed control is added for weeds that have already emerged.
- Iron is an essential component in the production of chlorophyll. This leads to a deeper green color.
- Calcium will aid in the uptake of certain nutrients such as Iron.
- Sugar sources and fulvic acid will jumpstart microbial activity in the soil and provide energy for the plant.
- Gentler fertilization will feed the lawn and accommodate a lack of growth during the heat of summer.
- Pre-emergent weed control is added for further prevention of weeds while germination is still a concern.
- Post-emergent weed control will maintain summertime weeds.
- Iron will give a deeper green color when added.
- Calcium to mitigate the effects of certain environmental stressors such as summer heat and general lack of moisture to support growth.
- Sugar sources and fulvic acid to maintain microbial activity in the soil and provide energy for the plant.
- Grub control to prevent unsightly damage to the lawn.
- An insecticide that controls bothersome insects on contact.
- Adjuvants used to prolong the life and effects of the application.
- 1:1 ratio of a 21-0-6 and 9-18-9 slow-release fertilizers to aid in root development and overwintering for a stronger, healthier lawn and better green-up in the spring
- Post-emergent weed control to reduce any remaining weed populations
- Iron for color
- Calcium to aid in Iron uptake and unlock nutrients in the soil that would be otherwise unavailable to the plant
- Sugar sources and fulvic acid to maintain microbial activity in the soil and provide energy for the plant
If you have any questions about our process please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Don’t forget to check our latest video on YouTube where we use a drone to get great shots of the Ventrac Toughcut!